• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SH Superlatives

boyne bowhunter

Staff member
SH Member
Aug 17, 2016
NW Michigan
Ok I guess I had the same dad after all! :tearsofjoy: Only had to cut my own once though.

Didn’t think yins Yankees knew anything about no switches! LOL
You forget that I'm old. I've been paddled by the best of 'em, including a few times by the school principle with the vented paddle. Can't say I ever got a paddling I didn't have coming (I wasn't exactly a well behaved youngster) and I'm not any the worse for the wear from those I received. ;)

Last edited:

Red Beard

SH Member
Mar 3, 2019
in my skin
Last edited:

HuumanCreed

SH Member
Aug 21, 2020
Westminster Maryland
#12 most likely hunting with a bow older than his kids: @Plebe
#19 Safest Saddlehunter: @Brocky
#21 SH’s unofficial Oldtimer: @Still Kicking
#34 Hunts the furthest from their vehicle: @tailgunner
#35 Raddest Trad hunter: @katiesmom
#36 Traddest trad hunter: @BTaylor
#40 Most likely to be in the dawg house at the end of hunting season: @HuumanCreed
#41 Gear Junkie: @bowhunthard88
#43 Has made more gear than purchased: @always89y
#44 Prefers DIY: @Red Beard
#49 has bumped his classified items more time than there are days in a year: @woodsdog2
#52 Self conscious about his crossbow usage: @Exhumis
#53 Only kills trophy bucks: @Silvio,@Topdog
You all underestimated me. Change at the end of hunting season to the BEGINNING of hunting season for me.

Also put me down for #22

6. Most likely to sell you on a method or product, while not selling a method or a product : @John RB

15. Enjoy deer heart more than the backstraps: @GCTerpfan

58. Destroyed multiple good functioning products to DIY a single inferior product: @HuumanCreed

32. Most ULTRA LITE: @tailgunner

59. Has most posts saying the same thing: @JC3 "Come to the light..."

60. That you would trust your daughter to: NONE