• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
gcr0003
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• gcr0003
      gcr0003 reacted to Nosaj's post in the thread How did you cook venison today? with Like Like.
      Veni smash burgers woot woot!
    • gcr0003
      gcr0003 reacted to Ballshooter's post in the thread Tree Styx with Like Like.
      Meh I'll stick with 2T/C or my xop platform that I converted with a shaffer cam cleat.
    • gcr0003
      gcr0003 reacted to BTaylor's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Haha Haha.
      If he's anything like my Dad would have been, he was just proud his son finally did something he was told to do without having to ask...
    • gcr0003
      gcr0003 replied to the thread 2024 Turkey Thread.
      Congrats! Gotta get your thoughts on this gun set up. Thanks!
    • gcr0003
      gcr0003 reacted to shmelton's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      A group of 7 of us just got back from a WY. We killed 10 birds in 3 days. This was our 1st time hunting Merriams. We killed 6 birds the...
    • gcr0003
      gcr0003 reacted to aclawrence's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      Here’s my bird from opening day Alabama public. It was a great hunt. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • gcr0003
      gcr0003 reacted to Micneador's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      Finally tracked one down, well 6 or 7. Moved in to about 70 yards from the roost in the dark. They were drumming in the tree 45 minutes...
    • gcr0003
      gcr0003 reacted to BTaylor's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      It’s hard to beat finding one all fired up and no hens. Strutting and gobbling right down the gun barrel makes for a great start to the...
    • gcr0003
      gcr0003 reacted to Matki15's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      Got around to turning my bird into another wingbone, came out decent. Need to invest in a turner and start using fishing rod finish...
    • gcr0003
      gcr0003 reacted to bonehed67's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      Last morning of 1st season turned out to be the best of the 5 days. The birds were noisier after hitting the ground than they were on...
    • gcr0003
      gcr0003 reacted to Matki15's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      Saved the other wingbone from my bird for this project. Made some mistakes but learned a lot if I ever decided to do it again
    • gcr0003
      gcr0003 reacted to bigmike23's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      Honesty pays. Good deal
    • gcr0003
      gcr0003 reacted to Gator's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      I was given a verbal warning and GW said he had never seen a mature gobbler with absolutely no beard. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • gcr0003
      gcr0003 reacted to GCTerpfan's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      This morning I heard the most gobbles I have ever heard in one morning. Had a Tom and two Jake’s fire off on the roost at first light...
    • gcr0003
      gcr0003 reacted to woodsdog2's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      New York requires a beard. It can be a hen with a beard but not a gobbler without a beard. To me your harvest is more appropriate @Gator!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back