• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
tailgunner
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• tailgunner
      tailgunner replied to the thread Why don't yall 2TC?.
      Sounds right
    • tailgunner
      tailgunner reacted to NMSbowhunter's post in the thread Why don't yall 2TC? with Like Like.
      I think that a smooth and effortless move in 2TC is one that is based on the length of one's step. That is usually a little less than...
    • tailgunner
      Have both of your tethers been high infront of you or right in front of you?
    • tailgunner
      tailgunner reacted to NMSbowhunter's post in the thread Why don't yall 2TC? with Like Like.
      For comparison, I'm usually doing 12 to 13 moves to get me to at least 20 feet. That is without trying to space out the moves too much.
    • tailgunner
      tailgunner reacted to Black Titan's post in the thread Why don't yall 2TC? with Haha Haha.
      That's the way I felt when I first started with my climbing stand, and my one stick. BT
    • tailgunner
      Ha hahhh..just Set them both as high as you can at the base of the tree with the foot tether just a couple inches lower than the saddle...
    • tailgunner
      Yes...without strain and well practiced ...and you can maximize your moves at the ground by setting your tethers high then using your...
    • tailgunner
      tailgunner reacted to gcr0003's post in the thread Why don't yall 2TC? with Like Like.
      I maximize my moves, but without straining. 6 moves to hunting height is what I prefer. To each their own. There are so many ways to...
    • tailgunner
      Zakly...stretching out to try and make less moves is counter productive with 2 tethering...just relax and make easy moves mindlesly like...
    • tailgunner
      tailgunner reacted to mschultz373's post in the thread Why don't yall 2TC? with Like Like.
      i think you'll fare better with smaller, maneagable moves actually. the big positive to 2TC is slack management and keeping it to a...
    • tailgunner
      tailgunner reacted to krub6b's post in the thread Why don't yall 2TC? with Love Love.
      Once it clicks, it's incredibly easy
    • tailgunner
      tailgunner reacted to Marmuzz's post in the thread Why don't yall 2TC? with Love Love.
      Practiced again this morning. Seems like small adjustments makes climbing smooth. @mschultz373 Tried the knee-toe-to-tree and kept my...
    • tailgunner
      I dont .im sure CGM.could make it if you showed it to them
    • tailgunner
      Foot loop with an elastic top band to hold it on your foot.....i make my own...of courseforgive me if i have posted these picks befor...
      • 2883.jpg
      • 2752.jpg
      • 2908.jpg
    • tailgunner
      tailgunner reacted to mschultz373's post in the thread Why don't yall 2TC? with Love Love.
      one thing you can do is keep your foot in the footloop while you advance your bottom tether; plant your non-looped knee and toe against...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back