• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
Cbigbear
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Cbigbear
      Cbigbear replied to the thread What have you learned?.
      I’ve learned that here in the South big bucks daylight the most in September. Yeah we can’t hunt in Sept so not sure what I’m do with it!!!
    • Cbigbear
      Cbigbear replied to the thread 2tc vs one sticking.
      Why would you disconnect & reconnect a stick unless you hit a limb?
    • Cbigbear
      Cbigbear replied to the thread 2024 Gear thread.
      You broke a Talon? If so you would be the first.
    • Cbigbear
      I don’t disagree, which prompted my question why is one sticking more popular with the masses? It takes more moves but packs better &...
    • Cbigbear
      I don’t see the majority using a backup, which was my concern.
    • Cbigbear
      I do hear this a lot about aiders coming down one sticking, but why would you need to use the aider? I only use the top step pretty...
    • Cbigbear
      I can’t think of any situations that would leave me hanging on a short tether other than unconsciousness and not sure rappelling is an...
    • Cbigbear
      You probably don’t qualify as “new” age (not an old joke as I know you have been around one sticking for awhile), but I do believe the...
    • Cbigbear
      Same with one sticking, but 99% of the “new” age carry rappelling gear. I’ve stopped trying to understand it!!!
    • Cbigbear
      Won’t the vines & brush also cause interference with moving the tethers?
    • Cbigbear
      I agree with the consensus, 2tc maybe just too simple to market. Or maybe the right influencer hasn’t picked it up - guess it needs a...
    • Cbigbear
      Agreed so why not “mainstream” like one sticking?
    • Cbigbear
      Why hasn’t the 2TC method caught on like one sticking?
    • Cbigbear
      Cbigbear reacted to boyne bowhunter's post in the thread One Stick Recommendation with Like Like.
      If you're planning on a separate platform and spending most of your hunting time on it then I see no reason to spend the dollars for a...
    • Cbigbear
      Yes unfortunately if you bring an item to market it’s only a matter of time before a certain group will steal the designs and sell it...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back