• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
Brocky
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Brocky
      Brocky replied to the thread Hand ascenders.
      I think the problem with using a smaller rope is there are less teeth making contact with the rope. Each tooth is loaded more, making...
    • Brocky
      Brocky reacted to cheecho67's post in the thread Hand ascenders with Like Like.
      the ropeman 1 is rated at 10 mm - 13 mm rating would that still be ok with 9mm canyon elite?? I heard from someone here that elite is...
    • Brocky
      Bump
    • Brocky
      Brocky reacted to Fireprojectile's post in the thread Edelrid Pinch with Like Like.
      I climbed with it. It is equal controllable as the GriGri. It needs more strength to get going, but then starts slow and smooth...
    • Brocky
      Brocky reacted to redsquirrel's post in the thread Friction Hitches with Like Like.
      I stickied this thread.
    • Brocky
      Brocky replied to the thread Mushroom ID Needed .
      There probably are decaying tree roots directly under them, identifying can be tricky for edible ones.
    • Brocky
      Brocky replied to the thread Hand ascenders.
      The toothed ascenders will cause small picks in the cover, if removed wrong as stated above, and sideways movement of a loaded ascender...
    • Brocky
      Brocky reacted to elk yinzer's post in the thread Hand ascenders with Like Like.
      There is a technique to using toothed ascenders without pulling rope threads. The biggest thing is you have to fully relieve rope...
    • Brocky
      Brocky reacted to Fl Canopy Stalker's post in the thread Hand ascenders with Like Like.
      In my opinion, everything that Petzl makes is superior to a Chinese knock off, or even CT, Kong, or Madrock. However since the hand...
    • Brocky
      Well, 3/16 is gonna be stronger than 1/8 I hear that Amsteel is not really climb rated. I know I heard that from Jerry grose and one of...
    • Brocky
      Brocky replied to the thread Friction Hitches.
      Sticky would be nice, easier to find. It would be better to leave it open for others to post though. I’m finding that larger diameter...
      • IMG_6699.jpeg
    • Brocky
      Brocky reacted to deertrout's post in the thread Michigan SH public land challenge. with Like Like.
      Im an open book on the PRC, happy to share everything I know about it. A good friend was one of the founding members of the advisory...
    • Brocky
      Brocky replied to the thread Friction Hitches.
      How to tie the Sticht with spliced, sewn, or tied. More separation between the wraps and the lower section makes it hand tend easier...
      • IMG_0264.png
      • IMG_0265.png
      • IMG_0939.png
    • Brocky
      Brocky reacted to Fireprojectile's post in the thread Edelrid Pinch with Like Like.
    • Brocky
      I don't want to speak about it. :) (No, release date in Germany was this week.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back