• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
bigmike23
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• bigmike23
      bigmike23 replied to the thread 2024 Gear thread.
      I can't imagine the guys at beast gear seeing his name on the order form for the 28th time for beast sticks and the 32nd time for the stand
    • bigmike23
      bigmike23 reacted to Black Titan's post in the thread 2024 Gear thread with Haha Haha.
      BT
    • bigmike23
      bigmike23 reacted to Fgirtyman's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      Another good day for me yesterday as well.
    • bigmike23
      bigmike23 replied to the thread SH Superlatives.
      To point 2#
      • 1000010223.gif
    • bigmike23
      bigmike23 replied to the thread 2024 Turkey Thread.
      Rainy day longbeard. My scouting yesterday paid off
      • 1000021323.jpg
    • bigmike23
      bigmike23 reacted to gcr0003's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      My Turkey hunting experience is fairly limited. I hunted hard my first year about 3 years ago until I got one and didn’t hunt the past...
    • bigmike23
      Walked my butt off since 1 o'clock. Soaked with sweat. I found 3 different birds so far. Plenty of plans to go through Tomorrow
    • bigmike23
      bigmike23 reacted to gcr0003's post in the thread Permissions on private with Haha Haha.
      I think i may have dyslexia because I definitely read the title as persimmons on private.
    • bigmike23
      Covered 7 miles. Not single gobble. Walked up upon a Jake that I let go. Going for a Starbucks and lunch. Then spending the entire...
    • bigmike23
      Went to the same spot I was yesterday where I heard no less than 5 birds at first light. Beautiful cool morning. Haven't heard a stinkin...
      • 1000021273.jpg
    • bigmike23
      bigmike23 replied to the thread OnX ads complaint/rant.
      I can't stand how poor the performance is on android. Have the latest and greatest 24 Ultra and it runs like a turtle
    • bigmike23
      bigmike23 reacted to Bowtie747's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      After this year I want to sell my owl hooter. I bought one thinking it can’t hurt to have in the arsenal. Reason to sell it? I’m so sick...
    • bigmike23
      What a day. As I went to go to those birds roosted, someone beat me to the punch. I could hear them gobbling like crazy but also heard...
    • bigmike23
      Just put 3 gobblers to bed. Very optimistic about tomorrow morning
    • bigmike23
      bigmike23 reacted to GCTerpfan's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      Missed a Tom this morning with my recurve. After watching him strut for a few minutes I convinced myself he was under 20 yards. I took...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back