• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

What mesh do I need

Jeremy_D

Going to mess around with the tread injector over the next couple warms months. What mesh do need to make different kinds of side haulers?

Care to share?

Links preferred am

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Care to share?

Links preferred am

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
Found it in this thread
direct link to meterial

Found it in this thread
direct link to meterial
That works. It’s called Mil spec raschel mesh. Another great source for better colors (although it costs $10 more per yard is AHH.biz they have it in colors like ranger green, coyote brown, and foliage green (which is a moss greenish grey)

Found it in this thread
direct link to meterial

You may want a stiffer mesh if you're using it for the main body of a pouch.

You may want a stiffer mesh if you're using it for the main body of a pouch.
Yea Amazon also sells the heavy black and grey mesh that is used in the cruzr saddle. It’s usually like $10 a yard. If you buy the raschel knit from AHH.biz, it’s way stiffer than the old discount stuff from Amazon. There’s also NY tarp on Amazon which sells the same mesh in a foliage green

I saw some mesh at Joanns last year.

I saw some mesh at Joanns last year.
I bought what I believe is this exact stuff from my local Joann's. It has zero stretch. If I understand right someone asked about the mesh stretching in that thread and I m under the understanding the stuff from Ebay has some stretch which sounds to be a little better.

Yea Amazon also sells the heavy black and grey mesh that is used in the cruzr saddle. It’s usually like $10 a yard. If you buy the raschel knit from AHH.biz, it’s way stiffer than the old discount stuff from Amazon. There’s also NY tarp on Amazon which sells the same mesh in a foliage green
Do you have a link?

Do you have a link?
It’s eBay, not Amazon and they are currently out of stock. But here the link when it’s in stock. Personally I’d email the seller asking about it

Do you have a link?

This mesh on Amazon is about the same as the mesh I originally posted from eBay, just a different color. If you do end up wanting a heavier mesh without the stretch, also check out Rocky Woods.

This mesh on Amazon is about the same as the mesh I originally posted from eBay, just a different color. If you do end up wanting a heavier mesh without the stretch, also check out Rocky Woods.

Thanks! I guess I will have to buy some of both and go from there. This site seems to always cost me money!

Any difference in the stiffness between the three colors of the stuff at Rockywoods?

I bought what I believe is this exact stuff from my local Joann's. It has zero stretch. If I understand right someone asked about the mesh stretching in that thread and I m under the understanding the stuff from Ebay has some stretch which sounds to be a little better.
I would use zero stretch for saddles for buttock support. For pouches, maybe a stretchier mesh would enable you to cram in more stuff.

Back