• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Mystery Ranch Cabinet

Letemgrowitllshow

Wondering if anyine out there has ever used this pack?
9c838f8bb483e8f11f7392a8c2e77957.jpg

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

I have the Mule pack, very similar to the cabinet you have shown. With the load shelf I am able to carry my stick along with camera gear inside the pack and strapped to the side. This past weekend I shot a doe dragged her to an open area a little bit easier to clean her. Packed all my gear back to the truck, came back with an empty pack and loaded all the meat out in one trip. WAYYYY better than dragging the deer. If I really needed to I could have cleaned her and packed her in the overload shelf and just carried my sticks out in my hand. I really like the bag so far. Only mod I did was add the two straps across the front and tied in a paracord handle in place of just hanging it on the frame top bar.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181219-133522_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20181219-133522_Gallery.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 104
  • 20181215_081747.jpg
    20181215_081747.jpg
    683.3 KB · Views: 104
I have a like new Cabinet pack in Coyote size large for sale (has never been outside). Shoot me a PM if you have any interest.

I have the Mule pack, very similar to the cabinet you have shown. With the load shelf I am able to carry my stick along with camera gear inside the pack and strapped to the side. This past weekend I shot a doe dragged her to an open area a little bit easier to clean her. Packed all my gear back to the truck, came back with an empty pack and loaded all the meat out in one trip. WAYYYY better than dragging the deer. If I really needed to I could have cleaned her and packed her in the overload shelf and just carried my sticks out in my hand. I really like the bag so far. Only mod I did was add the two straps across the front and tied in a paracord handle in place of just hanging it on the frame top bar.

I just got the mule. I'm like a woman with pocketbooks! I have a lot of them. This is my favorite. I like external frames and Mystery Ranch makes a few packs that fit this frame, I think it's 8 buckles to unsnap and the bag comes off. I put my Lone Wolf hand climber between the bag and the frame. Pretty awesome.

LOL I had to edit because I typed Hidden Ranch instead of Mystery Ranch!

Last edited:
Back