• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
V
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• V
      Vthokee reacted to Dmathews87's post in the thread What am I doing wrong with Like Like.
      this is good advice. I hunt an area that is littered with tracks but you will never see a deer during daylight due to all the horse back...
    • V
      Vthokee replied to the thread What am I doing wrong.
      Yeah this year I feel like I’m going to have to get into nastier stuff. I’m not bumping them so that tells me they aren’t bedding here...
    • V
      Here are a few pictures of the areas I’m hunting in. I have a few spots near the swamps and a few places that are transitioning from...
      • AA925C91-8343-45D8-AE9D-34C69F964E43.png
      • 20824CDD-7750-448A-A670-85F024E9D6F0.png
      • C7375F04-59B8-43CA-B458-CFB57723356A.png
    • V
      Vthokee reacted to OSUTodd's post in the thread What am I doing wrong with Like Like.
      My OnX app is littered with black icons. I put one down every place I find a stand, camera, cut shooting lanes, a place where someone...
    • V
      Yeah it definitely doesn’t help with Rifle season starting on private land 15 August and then like you said the long rifle season on...
    • V
      Vthokee reacted to mschultz373's post in the thread What am I doing wrong with Like Like.
      hunt where the deer are. Walk until you bump, see, hear em run off. Then figure out why they were there. all my kills on public (not...
    • V
      All the other land in other states have been public as well. Definitely not new to hunting public land. Va is the only state where I...
    • V
      So I’m not new to hunting and have been successful everywhere I’ve lived and hunted except for here in the low country of South...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back