• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
PEEJAY
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• PEEJAY
      PEEJAY reacted to Andrew920's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      Got my spur done today. Wasn’t to bad of a process. When I get my turkey mounting kit in this week it’ll hang from that,but until then I...
    • PEEJAY
      PEEJAY reacted to boxerboxer's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      I see where you’re coming from but if the regs say a legal bird must have a visible beard, which is how a lot of states do it for spring...
    • PEEJAY
      PEEJAY reacted to GCTerpfan's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      This morning I heard the most gobbles I have ever heard in one morning. Had a Tom and two Jake’s fire off on the roost at first light...
    • PEEJAY
      PEEJAY reacted to woodsdog2's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      New York requires a beard. It can be a hen with a beard but not a gobbler without a beard. To me your harvest is more appropriate @Gator!!
    • PEEJAY
      PEEJAY reacted to Camelcluch's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Love Love.
      A little dad brag. 410 to the face! 30 yards and sat him right down.
    • PEEJAY
      PEEJAY replied to the thread Aerial archery.
      He is a good instinctive shooter. Or at least the content he makes public appears that way. Some of the blowgun and spear chuckin vids...
    • PEEJAY
      PEEJAY reacted to thedutchtouch's post in the thread Aerial archery with Like Like.
      Tim Wells has a bunch of archery bird hunting videos on his YouTube channel (tim wells bow hunter). That dude can shoot lights out, but...
    • PEEJAY
      PEEJAY reacted to GCTerpfan's post in the thread Aerial archery with Like Like.
      We used to shoot at aerial targets a lot when I was a younger. We had a 12” foam disc with a 6” knock out center. We also used to shoot...
    • PEEJAY
      PEEJAY reacted to kyler1945's post in the thread Aerial archery with Haha Haha.
      I joined an archery class as a kid when I got into bowhunting. Held at a church with a big playground/field. I’d say 2-300 yards long...
    • PEEJAY
      I’ve never understood this argument. We try not to make noise so that we can beat their sense of hearing. We don’t move and wear camo so...
    • PEEJAY
      PEEJAY reacted to Jammintree's post in the thread 2024 Sheds and Deads with Like Like.
      Same here, If I walk 20 miles and find one I’m doing great.
    • PEEJAY
      PEEJAY replied to the thread 2024 Sheds and Deads.
      “First of all to understand what happened to killer, you gotta understand who killer the dog was. Now killer was born to a three-legged...
    • PEEJAY
      PEEJAY replied to the thread 2024 Sheds and Deads.
      Midwest is built different haha. That is an impossible dream around me even on the best 100 acres. cant imagine finding that in 3 acres.
    • PEEJAY
      PEEJAY reacted to 10essee's post in the thread 2024 Sheds and Deads with Like Like.
      Went to a friends Midwest Farm. All came from 3 acres of standing beans in a creek bottom. Beautiful country. Took about 15 minutes to...
    • PEEJAY
      I used to shoot a lot. Kids made that much more difficult. I also cant find my damn release. Anybody seent it???
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back