• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
I
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• I
      imstihlaguy replied to the thread Share a smoking deal.
      Lol ill never forget the day a friend of mine bought a black and decker corded pole saw... there is nothing fun about using that lol
    • I
      imstihlaguy reacted to Exhumis's post in the thread Share a smoking deal with Like Like.
      Came for the diy, stayed for the chainsaw talk. My uncle was a lumberjack, growing up all he and my dad ran were Stihl. I didn’t even...
    • I
      imstihlaguy reacted to frankp's post in the thread Share a smoking deal with Like Like.
      We have a store near us that regularly sells off-cuts at $3/yard. I've bought so much nylon it's ridiculous. I've skinned 3 16 foot...
    • I
      imstihlaguy reacted to Topdog's post in the thread Share a smoking deal with Like Like.
      Try a 500i first before you buy any new saws, the power to weight ratio is like nothing you can imagine, they absolutely scream...
    • I
      imstihlaguy reacted to Just_Hangin_N_GA's post in the thread Share a smoking deal with Like Like.
      I have an MS 391 saw that I really enjoy . I also have the older weed eater FS 85x and the KM 90 R with all the attachments. I can't...
    • I
      I like the older 0 series. I have a 034, 36, and share a 28 with my brother. Id love an 088 or 066. But they are getting harder and...
    • I
      Lol that's hilarious. I've had this username across all sorts of platforms for years. No ones ever noticed. Yeah exactly that haha. But...
    • I
      Maybe a hammock, there was an old thread on here where a guy made a saddle, combined with a rch. Might want to try that. Bags or rain...
    • I
      imstihlaguy posted the thread Share a smoking deal in DIY.
      I just left my local fabric store (which is closing) but they had a sweet deal and I talked the guy down a bit. Ended up getting 11...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back