• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
G
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• G
      GeoFish reacted to Dope on a Rope's post in the thread Tree Styx with Haha Haha.
      thank you for the precision! Happy to know I get an allowance of 9 grams dirt or about 40 drops of rain (or 7" of stealth strip) on the...
    • G
      GeoFish reacted to enkriss's post in the thread Tree Styx with Like Like.
      444.7 grams with aider and attachment.
    • G
      GeoFish reacted to enkriss's post in the thread Tree Styx with Like Like.
      They look decent though…
    • G
      GeoFish reacted to Weldabeast's post in the thread Truck build with Like Like.
      Turkey bay/LBL is another place I used to go wheeling. I didn't hunt in those days but saw plenty of deer and probably pissed off a...
    • G
      GeoFish reacted to Chrighton's post in the thread Tree Styx with Haha Haha.
      Final Final Countdown like my last rounds at the bar.
    • G
      GeoFish reacted to enkriss's post in the thread Tree Styx with Wow Wow.
      The counter just reset to 14 days….sigh
    • G
      GeoFish reacted to Weldabeast's post in the thread Truck build with Haha Haha.
      Black mountain is old stomping grounds my friend. I've wheeled all over ur state
    • G
      GeoFish replied to the thread Truck build.
      Bring that Beast to KY and we will find out, :). No flat land here!
    • G
      GeoFish reacted to Weldabeast's post in the thread Truck build with Like Like.
      Well.... At stock height I can see the concern but with 37" tires and the needed "lift" required to fit those big meats I don't think...
    • G
      I am talking about breaking them off when I crossed a small ditch.
    • G
      I would question putting the back up lights below the rear bumper. I did that once and it did not work well for me.
    • G
      GeoFish replied to the thread 2024 Gear thread.
      That's why I like a 3 blade head with no weird angles. So easy to sharpen, a GeoFish can do it.
    • G
      GeoFish reacted to Andrew's post in the thread Pack for a LWCG .5? with Like Like.
      https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/redhead-deer-trail-1300-hunting-pack?hvarAID=shopping_googleproductextensions&ds_e=GOOGLE&ds_c=BPS%7CShop...
    • G
      GeoFish replied to the thread Pack for a LWCG .5?.
      I was in a local Dunhams sporting goods store and they had a good selection of small packs...
    • G
      • Screenshot_20240430_141416_DuckDuckGo.jpg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back