• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
Bowtie747
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Bowtie747
      Bowtie747 reacted to boxerboxer's post in the thread Pack for a LWCG .5? with Like Like.
      Here's one of it on the stand and one hanging in the tree. Also found a pic of a Kifaru Sherman of someone else's, similar capacity...
    • Bowtie747
      Bowtie747 reacted to boxerboxer's post in the thread Pack for a LWCG .5? with Like Like.
      I use a Kifaru guide lid. The top handle goes right into the a lot in the .5 and I use the backpack straps (which are sewn at the top...
    • Bowtie747
      Bowtie747 reacted to TK161BOONER's post in the thread Pack for a LWCG .5? with Like Like.
      Kifaru E&E they may be available from a couple places that sell Kifaru, but I’ve seen them recently on ebay also. My brother and I have...
    • Bowtie747
      Bowtie747 reacted to Allegheny Tom's post in the thread Pack for a LWCG .5? with Like Like.
      That's more of the style I'm looking for. I just want basically a single main compartment, if it has minimal interior or exterior pouch...
    • Bowtie747
      Bowtie747 replied to the thread Pack for a LWCG .5?.
      I use the Ridge Runner pack from the Push archery. It’s a sling pack but has a place for extra layers. More towards the minimal end of...
    • Bowtie747
      Bowtie747 reacted to Bigterp's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      Man I could’ve been burned a few times when they came in gobbling hard & poked their head over the ridge for a peek & got a face full...
    • Bowtie747
      Bowtie747 reacted to DooleyVT's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      Opening morning in Massachusetts and my first double bearded bird!
    • Bowtie747
      Bowtie747 reacted to Camelcluch's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      Today has been amazing. 4 huge toms and birds moving frequently. No tags left but it’s fun to watch.
    • Bowtie747
      Bowtie747 reacted to boyne bowhunter's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      I passed a lone tom that I called into 25 yds this year simply because I couldn't positively identify his beard. He came in through...
    • Bowtie747
      Bowtie747 reacted to Andrew920's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      Got my spur done today. Wasn’t to bad of a process. When I get my turkey mounting kit in this week it’ll hang from that,but until then I...
    • Bowtie747
      Bowtie747 reacted to Matki15's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      Saved the other wingbone from my bird for this project. Made some mistakes but learned a lot if I ever decided to do it again
    • Bowtie747
      Bowtie747 reacted to shmelton's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      I went for a noon hunt yesterday, and struck my gobbler up right off the bat. I called him in from 300 yds, only for him to hang up...
    • Bowtie747
      Bowtie747 reacted to Fgirtyman's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      The start of my Wis. Turkey season I was blessed with a beautiful morning and a beautiful bird. I started out in a blind but It's hard...
    • Bowtie747
      Bowtie747 reacted to Gator's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      Absolutely nothing. No spot, no bump no anything. When I first walked up on him I thought maybe I had shot it off Sent from my iPhone...
    • Bowtie747
      Bowtie747 replied to the thread 2024 Turkey Thread.
      Good deal man, I was gonna be aggravated if he gave you a ticket for that of all things. I get a law is a law but still. I’m curious...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back