• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
bigcat93
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• bigcat93
      bigcat93 reacted to bowhunthard88's post in the thread Stiff or weak? with Like Like.
      Close to perfect or slightly weak preferred. The weight of fletching will stiffen an arrow slightly, in theory, but the aerodynamic...
    • bigcat93
      bigcat93 reacted to DroptineKrazy's post in the thread Stiff or weak? with Like Like.
      Just so you guys know. This helps me out too so thanks.
    • bigcat93
      bigcat93 reacted to JoyRyd's post in the thread Stiff or weak? with Like Like.
      Direct answer: slightly weak Have fun!!! Enjoy the journey !!!
    • bigcat93
      bigcat93 reacted to GCTerpfan's post in the thread My Voodoo Elkheart with Haha Haha.
      No explanation needed. I just ordered material to build two new bows and you've seen pictures of my bow rack. Just tell your wife what...
    • bigcat93
      bigcat93 reacted to HuumanCreed's post in the thread My Voodoo Elkheart with Like Like.
      Pictures doesn't do it justice folks. I need some better close up for you all. I'm thinking of simply calling it the 'Elk'. This is a...
    • bigcat93
      bigcat93 reacted to BTaylor's post in the thread Stiff or weak? with Like Like.
      Spot on
    • bigcat93
      bigcat93 replied to the thread Stiff or weak?.
      @BTaylor shooting standing for now down at target @GCTerpfan yeah that’s correct, that’s what I’m about to do now. Go fletch a couple...
    • bigcat93
      bigcat93 reacted to GCTerpfan's post in the thread Stiff or weak? with Like Like.
      I believe you are just starting out with a stickbow, correct? If so, I would fletch a couple of those arrows and go shoot. That's close...
    • bigcat93
      @GeoFish thats right, weight up front weakens. So bareshaft here, decent? That was from 7 yards.
    • bigcat93
      bigcat93 reacted to GeoFish's post in the thread Stiff or weak? with Like Like.
      Weight to the rear of a arrow will stiffen it.
    • bigcat93
      • IMG_9281.jpeg
      • IMG_9280.jpeg
    • bigcat93
      bigcat93 posted the thread Stiff or weak? in Traditional Bows.
      When bareshafting, are you guys looking for slightly stiff or weak? My initial thought is stiff since feathers/wraps etc will add some...
    • bigcat93
      bigcat93 reacted to Fl Canopy Stalker's post in the thread 2024 Gear thread with Like Like.
      I just got official word that Ape Canyon Outfitters will begin selling their new pleated saddle the week of May 13th. With a 2 panel to...
    • bigcat93
      bigcat93 replied to the thread Sight & Rest Suggestions.
      Yeah I couldn’t figure it out and it hasn’t affected flight so I’m leaving it for now haha
    • bigcat93
      bigcat93 replied to the thread Sight & Rest Suggestions.
      I’m running into same issue with QAD HDX when I switched over to DCA super sabres - however it doesn’t seem to mess with flight. 6 foot...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back