• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddle Flaooza 24’ aka Florida saddle hunter meet up

It’s finding WMA’s with camp grounds and bathroom facilities that can host the number of people we have. Mid February is still deer quotas in the panhandle as well… the spot I pick is around 2 hours from us north east Florida boys, about 2.5 to 3 from the south Florida folks, close to all the central Florida guys, and it’s still a 4 hour drive for the Panama City crowd :tearsofjoy:
Plus you only want to go to the redneck riviera during spring break ;)
I definitely dont want to go there on spring break. I dont need to go to the beach EVAR. It is quite a bit closer for me to go to the Kalamazoo expo than down there. Birmingham would be a great spot for next year. hint, hint

I definitely dont want to go there on spring break. I dont need to go to the beach EVAR. It is quite a bit closer for me to go to the Kalamazoo expo than down there. Birmingham would be a great spot for next year. hint, hint
If we go to Bama, we gotta rename it lol
But I’m down for some form of big centralized meet up if we could get enough members to commit to coming

Anyone from west central fl going to the saddle hunter Meetup just for the events on Saturday and want to car pool
?

Anyone from west central fl going to the saddle hunter Meetup just for the events on Saturday and want to car pool
?
Saturday is fun but Sunday will be too if you can swing it. Bucket list came over from the west coast but he camp two nights with us

Back